Sunday, July 27, 2008

Trying Something New

So after three months of procrastinating... i finally got up this morning and went to my gym's hatha yoga class

a lot of folks have been recommending it to me pretty enthusiastically... they said that it would help a lot with my stress and that its great for strength and flexibility.

but i had a lot of doubts....

the few yoga poses i had tried in the past were generally painful and uncomfortable... and i could not understand how that would translate into relaxing stress relief... lol

nevertheless... this morning i finally got myself out of bed and went to the class...

and fortunately i was pleasantly surprised... it was wonderful!

my instructor was this black woman named janee... she was really nice and very knowledgable...

i throughly enjoyed my class and it ended up being great for stretching out all the soreness in my body from yesterday... and surprisingly it was very relaxing...

looks like this may become a new part of my weekly exercise regimen :-)

peace.

No comments: