Friday, June 27, 2008

WOW.... thank you, thank you, thank you!

Man...

I'm really getting all teary!!! lol...

the people in my life are so AMAZING....

yesterday morning (Thursday June 26, 2008) @ 9:44am, I sent out an email letting my friends, family and colleagues know that i was in jeopardy of having to drop out of the marathon training program because i was nowhere near my fundraising goal...

I was $1220 short to be exact...

honestly... i had pretty much given up.... i really didn't see myself raising that much money by july 15....

but something inside told me to keep on pushing... and thats what i did...

and ya'll are so AMAZING....

because when i woke up this morning I had reached a fundraising total of $1000!!!!!!!!

wwwooowwwwww

So i just want to take this moment to thank those of you that donated yesterday:

Zakiyah Sayyed
Laurence Ralph
Ainsley Lesure
Anastasie Senat
Whitney Weathersby
Jacquelynn Moffett
Julio Bateau
Joseph Rochester
Oswald Cameron
Briana Maclin
Claire McKinney
Claudette Gay

I appreciate you all SO much.... I don't have words to express my gratitude for your commitment to this cause.

$500 more to go!

peace.

No comments: