Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm Back :-)... but it might not be for very long... :-(

so after a LONG hiatus... i am finally back!!

things have been crazy lately....

i had 60pgs of writing to do in 5 days for my finals..... then i had to recover from that trauma

then i was in atlanta

and i started my new job

and i'll be starting some new projects soon....

so a lot has been on my plate lately.

however now that things have died down... i will be back to regularly updating you on my marathon training progress!

next week i will be running 12 miles... i'm nervous and thinking its going to be more than a little intense!

however unfortunately to date i have only raised $175 out of my required $1500... with the july 15 deadline looming... theres a strong possibility that i may not be able to continue training!

please help!

raising money for hiv/aids as well as running this marathon are something i am really committed to... and i need all of the help i can get! even a small donation or two would be so great.

i will keep you updated!

peace.

No comments: